How to Download and Add Subtitles for the Contents of Kodi Player:
Best Subtitles Kodi: Hello Friends, In this article, We are going to see about a very important topic and it is How to Add Subtitles to the Contents of the Kodi Player. Here in this article, We will see the steps of Subtitles Kodi on Kodi Krypton 17.6 & 17.. Anyone will want a subtitle for a content for a Better Understanding of the content. Hence Subtitles Plays a Vital Role in Multimedia contents. In a normal Player, we can simply get a Subtitle file from the Internet and we can add it to the Multimedia. But in Kodi, We have to follow several steps to get Subtitles for Multimedia Contents. But once we make the initial setup then you can enjoy almost all the subtitles in Kodi with a Single Tap or Click. Let us get into the article friends.
Table of Contents:
- Different Languages in Kodi Player Subtitles
- How to Download Best Subtitles Kodi on Kodi Player
- How to Manually Add Subtitles/Custom Subtitles in Kodi Player
- How to Manually Search for Subtitle in Kodi Player
- Download Subtitles Kodi- Video Tutorial
- Article Conclusion
Different languages available in Kodi Player Subtitles:
Kodi is a Marvelous software that ensures User satisfaction to the most. When it comes to Multimedia then Kodi is one of the Best Player to enjoy Multimedia. In the above paragraph, we saw the importance of a subtitle for multimedia contents. But now the question will be like What are the Languages available in Subtitles Kodi? Is my Language available in Subtitles Kodi? Well, rather than saying that your Language is available in Subtitles Kodi, we provide the Languages available down in the Paragraph. You will really be amazed by the list !!
Subtitles Kodi Languages: [Sorted Alphabetically]
Arabic, Bosnian, Burmese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Latin, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Scottish, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian, Zulu and a lot of other regional languages.
It covers almost all the Major Languages of the World !!
How to Add/Download Subtitles Kodi on Kodi Player Krypton 17.6 & 17:
Friends, Now we will get into the article directly without any more delay. We have clearly provided the step by step images of Subtitles Kodi for your Easy understanding. Kindly follow us.
- Open Kodi Player [Krypton 17.6/17].
- You will find a Gear icon on the Top of the screen and it represents the Settings. Kindly Select Settings.
- Now from the Tile of Menus available, Choose Player Settings.
- Select Languages option that is available in the Left pane of the Player Settings.
- Scroll down and locate the section “Download Services“.
- There you will find “Languages to download subtitles for” option.
- A Popup of Languages to download subtitle for will now open.
- Scroll the list of Languages available and Choose your Language. Here we will use “English”. Now we have chosen the Language for the Subtitle.
- The Next Step is to Assign Subtitle Package to the Multimedia Service. Go to Default TV show service option.
- Choose Get more.
- Now scroll through the list of Subtitle Packages and Select Open Subtitles.org by OpenSubtitles and Install it.
- Now go to Default Movie service. Select the same subtitle package again.
- Now we have configured Subtitles for Kodi Player.
- It is time to start the show.
- When you are watching a Multimedia content then select the Subtitle icon.
- Subtitles Popup will open now. Select Download option from that now.
- Then Subtitle Package will show the list of Subtitle files. Choose the one that you feel convenient.
- That’s it, Friends. Now your Multimedia Content will be playing with Subtitles.
The above is the procedure to add Subtitles and open Subtitles in your Latest Version Kodi Player that is Kodi Krypton 17.3 & 17.4. The Steps are really simple and easy to use.
Once you Configure the above steps then whenever you are watching Multimedia content, you can easily get Subtitles Kodi by simply Choosing Subtitle icon.
How to Manually Add Subtitles/ Custom Subtitles in Kodi Player 17.6 & 17:
In the above step, we saw about How to enable the Subtitle Package of Kodi Player. Now we will see How to Manually add a Subtitle Package to your Kodi Player. Suppose you have a Multimedia and you also have the Subtitle Zip file of that movie then you can use the Custom Subtitles in Kodi Player. Check out the following steps.
- Open Kodi Krypton.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Player Settings.
- Now choose Languages option.
- Scroll down to Download Services and Select Custom Subtitle Folder.
- Now Browse for the folder where the Subtitle Zip is there and Click OK.
- That’s it, Friends. Now Custom Subtitle is Configured. When you play the Multimedia content then you can enable your Subtitle file.
How to Manually Search for Subtitle in Kodi Player:
In this section, We will see How to Search for Subtitles in Kodi Player.
- When you are watching a Multimedia and if you manually search for a Subtitle in Kodi Player itself then Select Subtitle icon when the Multimedia is playing.
- Now Choose Download option.
- A popup will appear now.
- On the Right side, you will find an option called as Manual String. Select that.
- Now Enter the Multimedia name for which you require the Subtitle and Click OK.
- If the Subtitle is available then Kodi Player will display it. If you select the Subtitle then it will open.
Download Subtitles Kodi- Video Tutorial:
Friends, We hope you are satisfied with our article on How to Download Subtitles Kodi and Add Subtitles Kodi on Latest Version Kodi Player (Kodi Krypton 17.6 & 17). If you have any Query or if you face any problem in following the above steps then Kindly Comment us and we will revert with a solution soon. Have a Nice Day Friends.
Download Subtitles Kodi Post Review
A beautiful article on How to Download and Add Subtitles on Kodi Player (Krypton 17.6 & 17). This article deserves a score of 4.9 out of 5.0. For more info, Kindly visit Kodiinfopark