Enable Parental Control in Kodi Player and Manage your Watch time:
Kodi Parental Control: Hello Friends. In this article, we are going to discuss a different thing. Usually, we provide information about Kodi Download and Kodi Addons download. Here we will see How to Enable and Disable Parental Control option in the Latest Version Kodi Player that is Kodi Krypton 17.6 & 17. Let us get into the article Friends.
Table of Contents:
- What is a Parental Control in Kodi Player
- Enable Parental Control in Kodi Krypton
- Disable Parental Control in Kodi Player
- Change Pin of Parental Control in Kodi Player
- Restore Settings in Parental Control
- How to Enable Parental Control in Kodi- Video Tutorial
- The Article Conclusion
What is a Parental Control in Kodi Player?
Parental control, in general, represents many things. We all want to make sure our Kids should watch only Good contents on the Internet. Hence Parental Controls generally represent Restricting or Monitoring the Contents that have been watched or the period of time one can be watched. We usually require this feature so that our Kids are safe over the Internet. Parental Control in Kodi Allows you to limit the time that can be watched. Hence, it is about Managing the Time of Watching.
Enable Parental Control on Kodi Krypton 17.6/17:
This Tutorial will help you to Manage Parental Control in Kodi Player. We have provided Step by Step Image Reference for your Better understanding.
- Open Kodi Player.
- Choose Settings icon that is available on the Top Left of the Kodi Main Screen Interface.
- Now Choose PVR & Live TV Settings. A New Menu will open.
- From the list of options available, Choose Parental Control that is available on the Left Section of the screen.
- You will find Enabled Button over there. Enable the Button.
- Now a Popup will appear. You have to enter a Password.
- The Password will be Numerical. Type your Password and Click Done.
- You will be asked to Retype the Password. Type the Same Password and Click Done Finally.
- Now Parental Control will be enabled on your Kodi krypton 17.3/17.4.
- Now you can able to set the Unlock Duration. The Unit maintained is Seconds.
That’s it, Friends, Now Parental Control is enabled on your Kodi Player.
Disable Parental Control in Kodi Player Krypton:
The above steps showed the procedures that How you can enable Parental Control on Kodi Player. Now we will see How to Disable Parental Control on Kodi Player.
- Follow the above steps and reach PVR & Live TV Settings.
- Once you reach that step then choose Parental Control.
- A popup will appear now. It will ask you for the Current Password.
- You have to Enter the Password to Access your Parental Control Menu.
- Once you enter the Right Password then Parental Control menu will appear Where you can use the Enabled Button to Disable the Parental Control in Kodi Player.
Change Pin in Parental Control of Kodi Player:
Now we will see How to Change the Pin in Parental Control option.
- Go to Settings.
- Proceed with PVR & Live TV Settings.
- Choose Parental Control option.
- You will be prompted for a Password.
- You have to enter the Current password and proceed to Parental Control Menu.
- Then choose the option Change Pin.
- A Popup will appear where you have to Enter the New Password and Retype the Password again.
- Once you do that then Finally Click DONE.
- The Pin has been Changed Successfully.
- When you try to access the Parental Control then you have to enter the New password that you have set for to get access to Parental Control Menu.
Restore Settings of Parental Control in Kodi Krypton:
Now we will see How to Restore Settings of Parental Control in Latest Version Kodi Player 17.6/17.5.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose PVR & Live TV Settings.
- Now select Parental Control.
- You will be asked for the Password. Kindly Enter it.
- Once you enter the Password then you will get access to the Parental Control Menu.
- Choose the option “Restore above settings to Default“.
- Select Yes from the Popup that appears.
- Once you choose that then the settings will be restored.
How to Setup Parental Control in Kodi Player- Video Tutorial:
The Article Conclusion:
The above is the detailed steps to Enable, Disable, Restore Parental Control in Latest Version Kodi Player that is Kodi Krypton. If you have any Query or if you face any problem in following the above steps then Kindly Comment us and We will revert with a solution soon. Have a Great Day Friends.