How to Install Kodi 18.3[Stable] on Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, and More:
Kodi 18.3 for Devices: It was 6 months before the first Kodi 18 Codenamed Leia was launched by Official Kodi Team. Kodi 18 is one of the most awaited Kodi Versions and a most popular Kodi Version. The key feature of this version is its capability of running on 64 Bit Architecture. After the launch of Kodi 18 on January 29, 2019, there have been Bug Fix Releases periodically such as Kodi 18.1, Kodi 18.2 and now Kodi 18.3 on the list. Generally, these Bug Fix Releases do not carry much-enhanced features rather they focus on the Stability and Bug Fixes. In this article, we will see How to Download and Install Kodi 18.3 on Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android, Raspberry Pi, and Single board devices and more.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Kodi 18.3 & Reason behind its Codename
- Bug Fixes and Updates on Latest Kodi 18.3
- Download Kodi 18.3 for different Devices & Platforms
- Kodi 18.3 for Windows
- Kodi 18.3 for Various Linux Distributions
- Kodi 18.3 for Mac & iOS Devices
- Kodi Download for Android Devices
- Kodi for Raspberry Pi & Single Board Devices
- Conclusion of the Article
Introduction to Kodi Player 18.3 & Reason behind its Codename:
First of all, Kodi is a Versatile Open source Multimedia Player which is completely Free. With Kodi, you can view pictures, play videos and music, weather Reports, Radio, IPTV and a lot more. Kodi is loaded with features. It was Kodi 17 Krypton where Kodi became very famous and they had come up with enhanced User Interface Changes. Kodi 17 and Kodi 16 Jarvis are one of the most successful Kodi Players, now Kodi 18 Leia also joined that list. Kodi 18 comes with a lot of enhanced features such as 64 Bit Architecture, High-Resolution Support(4K)and a lot more.
The reason behind the Codename “Leia”:
Kodi versions are following Alphabetical order. Every year, there are Kodi come up with newer versions and their codenames will be based on the alphabetical order. However, Leia was named after the Famous and most Renowned Star War Actress “Carrie Fisher” who passed away in 2016. Leia is her character name on the famous Star Wars movie. To honor the actress, Kodi 18 was codenamed after her Star Wars Character name
Bug Fixes and Updates on Kodi 18.3:
- Group Manager Crash when adding a new group has been fixed.
- PVR Guide window channel data has been over written.
- DTS-HD Audio Tracks has been added.
- Favourites Widgets Scrolling has been fixed.
- Search button has been added on the Music and Videos Window.
- Other than this, a number of bug fixes and updates has been made on this latest version.
Download Kodi 18.3 for different Devices and Platforms:
Kodi is available for a number of devices and as well as for a number of Platforms. Kodi is really a Versatile Player in all aspects.
- PC/ Laptop
- Smartphones & Laptops
- Single Devices
Kodi 18.3 for different Platforms:
Kodi is available for almost all famous platforms.
- Other Single Board Devices
Download and Install Kodi 18.3 Leia in Windows PC/Laptop using different Methods:
Download Kodi 18.3 from Official Kodi:
- Go to the Official Kodi Website.
- Click on the Download which is available on the Top right of the Kodi Website.
- Scroll down and go to Choose your Weapon section.
- Choose Windows as your Weapon.
- Kodi for Windows pop-up will appear.
- Once you click on the Installer 64 Bit of Installer 32 Bit based on your system Architecture, then the Download will start automatically.
Install Kodi 18.3 for Windows from Window Store:
- Go to Windows Store.
- Search for Kodi App.
- Once located, Click on the option “GET”.
- Kindly wait till the installation completes.
- You can launch the Kodi App from the Start Menu.
Install Kodi 18.3 on Various Linux Distributions:
Kodi can be installed on various Linux Distributions such as Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch and more.
For Ubuntu-based Distros:
For Fedora Distributions:
For Arch Linux:
Install Kodi 18.3 on Mac Devices:
- Choose your Weapon as Mac.
- Click on the option Installer 64 Bit from Recommended to start the download of Kodi for Mac Devices.
Install Kodi in iOS Devices:
- Choose your Weapon as iOS.
- Download the Release Arm file from the Recommended tab, Kodi for iOS will start automatically.
Kodi 18.3 for Android Devices:
- Like Windows, you can download Kodi for Android from Official Kodi and as well as using Google Play.
- Choose your Weapon as Android.
- From the Recommended tab, you can choose either from Google Play or using the Arm file.
Get Kodi 18.3 Installation Guide for Raspberry Pi Devices:
- Choose your Weapon as Raspberry Pi.
- Click on the Install Guide to get the guide to install Kodi Player on Raspberry Pi Single board devices.
The Conclusion of the Article:
This article provides detailed information on the Most Stable and Advanced Version of Kodi 18.3 Leia and other information related to Kodi 18.3 Code named Leia and provided different methods to install this application on different devices and platforms. If you have Query then kindly Comment Us and we will get a solution and revert to you as soon as possible. Have a Great Day.
Visit Kodi Info Park for more articles about Kodi Player