Install Phoenix Kodi Addon using [Latest Repo]:
How to Install Phoenix Kodi Addon: Hello Friends, In this article we are going to see about How to download and install Phoenix Kodi addon on your Kodi Krypton 17.3 using Latest Repo. The Latest Version of Phoenix is Phoenix 3.3.3 and you can able to download it using the Superrepo repository. Scroll Down for the Detailed steps on How to install Phoenix Kodi on Kodi Krypton 17.3 and Kodi Jarvis 16.1.
Table of Contents:
- What is a Phoenix Kodi Addon
- How to Install Phoenix on Kodi Krypton 17.3
- Phoenix Kodi not Working
- Video Tutorial for Phoenix Kodi
What is Phoenix Kodi Addon:
Phoenix Kodi addon is an Live TV addon that will enable users to stream Multimedia contents. Though there are lot of addons available for Kodi, Phoenix Kodi addon is one of the Best Kodi addons because it allows users to stream TV shows and more. The following are the steps with which you can able to enjoy Phoenix Kodi on your Latest Kodi Player.
How to install Phoenix Kodi on Kodi Krypton 17.3:
Firstly download the Superrepo Kodi addon here which is the master addon that consists of almost all categories of addons.
- Open your Kodi Player.
- Now select the Addons options that is available on the Left side of the screen.
- Kindly select the Addon icon that is available on the Top left of the Screen.
- Choose the option “Install from Zip file“.
- Now Navigate and locate the Superrepo that you have downloaded(http://srp.nu).
- Wait until you get “Addon Enabled Notification”.
- Once you get the notification then kindly come back to the Addon Screen.
- Select the Addon icon on the Top left of the screen.
- Proceed to the option “Install from repository”.
- You can able to find the Superrepo repository over there.
- Select that and proceed inside.
- Now Choose the Option “Add-on repository”.
- Now a complete list of all categories of addons will be available for you. As we are looking for IPTV Kodi addons.
- Search for Live TV Kodi addons and proceed into it.
- Now Install the Live TV Super repo by Clicking the Install option.
- Kindly Wait for Addon enabled Notification.
- Once you get the Addon enabled notification then kindly proceed to the option “Install from Repository”.
- You can find Superrepo Genre Live TV Repo over there. Select that.
- Now Select the option Video Addons.
- Scroll through the list and find Phoenix 3.3.3 and select it.
- Phoenix Kodi will start to Download.
- Kindly wait for Addon enabled notification.
- Once you get the notification then your Phoenix Kodi is ready for use in your Kodi Krypton 17.3.
Now we get to know the steps on How to Use Phoenix addon on your Kodi Krypton 17.3.
Errors in Phoenix Kodi Addon:
Phoenix Kodi not Working:
Recently people faces error in this Phoenix Kodi addon and the most common among them is that “Phoenix Kodi not Working“. We have decided to find a solution for this error. People who mostly get this error “Phoenix Kodi not working is because they are using the Older version of Phoenix Kodi Addon. This article has explained to you how to download the latest version of Phoenix addon. If you wish to Update your addon then you can Update it manually. So the bottom line is that if you are getting the error Phoenix Kodi not working then kindly update it to the Latest Version.
Video Tutorial for Phoenix Kodi:
Conclusion of the Article:
Friends we have provided a detailed step by step information on How to install Phoenix Kodi on Kodi Krypton 17.3. The install procedure for Jarvis also remains the same yet only a few steps changes. If you have any Query or if you face problem in the above steps then kindly comment us and we will revert with a Solution. have a Great Day Friends.
phoenix Kodi Review
This article gives all the information about How to download and install Latest Version Phoenix 3.3.3 on you Kodi Krypton 17.3 with clear steps. Hence it deserves a score of 4.8 out of 5.0. For more articles, You may visit their Homepage kodiinfopark