Enable Unknown Resources Option on Kodi Player 17.6 & 17 Series:
Set Unknown Resources on Kodi: Hello Friends, in this article, we are going to see about an important option available in Kodi Player and Tutorial about How to Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi Player. Kodi is an Open Source Server Media Player that supports Multimedia Contents. Kodi has a lot of Official Kodi Addons which is available on the Official Kodi Website which can also be accessed using Kodi Addon Repository. But if you wish to use any Third Party Addons on Kodi Player then you have to enable the option “Enable Unknown Resources” of Latest Version Kodi Player that is Kodi Krypton 17.3, 17.4 & 17.5 & 17.6. Let us get into the Article Friends.Check out: How to get Best Subtitles for Kodi
Table of Contents:
- How to Enable Unknown Resouces on Kodi Krypton
- How to Disable Unknown Resources on Kodi Player
- Best Kodi Repositories
- How to set Unknown Resources- Video Tutorial
- The Article Conclusion
How to Enable Unknown Resources on Kodi Krypton:
We have explained with Step by Step Image Reference for your Better Understanding. The following are the Steps. Check out: How to Enable Parental Control on Kodi
- Open Kodi Krypton 17.
- Now select Settings (Gear icon) that is available on the Top Left of the screen.
- Once you Choose the Settings then a number of Menu Tiles will be available. Choose System Settings from that.
- Locate Addons Option and Select that.
- Under the General Heading, You will find the option Unknown Sources. By Default, It will be disabled.
- Enable the Unknown resources Button. A popup will open now.
- It is a Warning Popup. It states that Users installing Third Party Addons are solely responsible for themselves in case if they face any loss of data, Unwanted Behaviour, and Damage fo the Device.
- If you wish to Ignore the Warning and Continue then you may choose accordingly.
- In case you choose Yes then you can find the Unknown Resources option has been turned on.
- Now Kodi Player will allow you to install Third Party Kodi Addons on your Latest Version Kodi Krypton as Unknown Resources option has been Enabled.
How to Disable Unknown Sources on Kodi Krypton:
Disabling Unkown sources is also similar to the Enabling Unknown Sources Kodi Process. You have to follow the same steps.
- Open Kodi Krypton.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose System Settings.
- Now Select Addons Settings.
- Under General Category, you will find Unknown Sources Enabled.
- Disable the Unknown Sources Button.
- Now the Unknown Sources option will be disabled.
Download Best Kodi Addon from Best Best Kodi Repos:
Once the option is enabled then you can able to install Other Kodi Addon on your Kodi Player. There are a Lot of Best Kodi Addons, Kodi Builds and Kodi Repos available so that you can enjoy Kodi Player to the most. Check out the following links for more interesting articles.
How to set Unknown Resources on Kodi Player- Video Tutorial:
The Article Conclusion:
We have provided the Detailed info on How to Enable Unknown Resources on Latest Version Kodi Player that is Kodi Krypton 17.5 and other 17 series with clear Image and Video Tutorial. If you have any Query or If you face any problem in following the above steps then Kindly Comment Us and we will revert with a solution soon.